Calculation of necessary amount of materials for self-leveling resin floors!
How to calculate the necessary amount of materials without making an error in the calculations? Thanks to the great experience of our specialists, we can explain all the steps to make the calculation of a self-leveling floor as accurate as possible. We indicate the average amount of material needed for 2-3 mm thick resin floor.
The main stages of application and the calculation of the necessary amount of materials.
- One of the main conditions for obtaining a solid floor is the proper preparation of the surface. For the best results and the best adhesion, the surface should be rubbed down, blasted, abraded, milled and cleaned from dust.
- The next step is the preparation of Apseprimer NS 125 two-component primer mesh, with calculation of 300 grams / square meter. For a better viscosity add from 0.2 to 1 kg of quartz grit, spread on the wet surface.
- After 12-24 hours, when the primer has dried, the surface is rubbed down and cleaned. The sand removed can be reused later.
- Then, the first resin layer is applied. Following the strict proportions, the two Apseliv30 components are mixed. Add small portion of quartz inert(50-70%) with calculation of1.5 kg / sq.m. The layer thickness is not more than 2 mm. Apply with a notched trowel of predefined thickness. Then proceed with a spiked roller to facilitate the air escape.
- If necessary, after 12-24 hours, when the first layer is completely dry, apply the protective Vernilux Pol or Aquapol coating. Calculate 120 -180 g / m² for two layers. Add glass micro-spheres to obtain the non-slip effect.
- After 12-24 hours, when the first layer is completely dry, the floor can be walked on.
As you can see, our floors are very economic and practical thanks to their high quality and ability to withstand high loads at relatively low thicknesses. You get a double advantage; the first when you buy materials at convenient price directly from the manufacturer, and the second, achieving a result of excellent quality.
The whole application cycle of a self-leveling resin floor takes about 3-4 days. The examples of our completed projects are visible in our gallery.